Friday, September 15, 2017

ORCHESTRAS

What a thrill it was this week to work alongside the magnificent Scottish Ensemble to present a new comic story entitled, “Orchestras”.
The event was the latest DeeCAP (Dundee Comics Art Performance) held at the Dundee Comics Creative Space, and featuring fellow local comics creators Zu Dominiak, Andy Herd, Damon Herd (no relation), Norrie Millar, and myself!


I took the opportunity to premiere a new comic I made specially for the event, designed to work as a comic in its own right and as a performance piece accompanied by the Scottish Ensemble.

Here is how it turned out on the night. I hope you enjoy it…
I think you can see how much I enjoyed hearing the music from that vantage point. A truly exciting event to take part in.
Many thanks to Tom Stewart of That Comic Smell podcast for filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment